Embracing a healthy next new phase of your life
Nestled on the banks of the Sturgeon River in the City of St. Albert, Careadon Village is a brand new 163-suite retirement community for healthy living boasting 85 kilometers of breathtaking, peaceful walking trails just outside the door. Today’s new aging revolution has brought significant changes in how we plan and approach our retirement years. Canadians boomers are setting historical new trends of what ‘retirement’ really means by embracing age through positive, youthful proactive attitudes.
Healthy living doesn’t just mean eating tasty nutritious age appropriate meals to nourish our bodies, or to participate in stretchy exercise that keeps us limber and mobile. Healthy living also includes downsizing our houses in exchange for comfortable homes without all the maintenance giving us more time and freedom to live the life we want, whether it’s going on new adventures such as hiking, taking an Italian cooking class or maybe it’s getting into woodworking or wine and beer making. Perhaps you simply want more freedom to slow down and relax and not be tied down to cleaning a big house, shoveling snow or mowing the lawn. For most of us who are maturing in age, this new ‘free independent living’ is what we strive for. If this is the lifestyle for you then Careadon Village is the home for you. At Careadon our mission is to support Canadians through their retirement years by providing the opportunity to live in comfort with support and conveniences to encourage happy and healty living.
Careadon Village is a perfect balance of nature and urban living. Red River Trail connects to six parks including the beautiful St. Albert Botanical Park. On the other side of the building are all the city conveniences you’ll need.
Easy and Convenient Living
Village is right next door to St. Albert Centre with many of your favorite stores including Winners The Bay and much more. Recently opened is the new London Drugs hosting a walk-in Medical Clinic for your convenience. Let’s not forget the Dutch Delicious Bakery just 2.5 blocks away and being on a bus route to get you anywhere!
Phone: (780) 550 9012
Address: Street #2 Inglewood, St. Albert, AB
- A Guest room for out of town visiting family (fee applies).
- A Dining room hosting a talented certified professional chef.(fee applies).
- A Family room for those big get togethers.
- A Library filled with historic, adventurous and informative books.
- An Excercise room to keep you fit as a fiddle
- Swim Spa today’s preferred way to maintaining your health and physical mobility.
- Woodworking and Craftroom to bring out that creative craftsman in you.
- A Theatre for a fun escape.
- Roof Top Gardening for your green thumb!
- Resident Parking indoor and outdoors. (fee applies).
- Extra Storage Place (fee applies).
- 3 Elevators available.
- Resident Patio with view of Sturgeon River.